A “Magnetic Screw Conveyor” is essentially a magnetic assembly rotating inside a non-magnetic hollow screw. The magnetic chips are collected on the outer surface of the screw and rotate with the rotation of magnetic assembly. Helix shape of the stationary screw, make the chips move towards bin.
Suitable to handle broken magnetic chips. Most conveniently used on Milling, Broaching, Hobbing, Gun-drilling, Drilling etc.
• Practically no rubbing action. Hence low maintenance.
• Chips do not come in contact with moving parts. Hence no jamming possibility.
• Operates even vertically. This saves space.
• Chip movement & coolant drip-back path are different. This reduces coolant carry-over.
• Economic & cost effective.