An endless belt is dipped in coolant tank such that the oil on the top collected. Coolant flows slowly over the belt leaving the oil on the pelt. The belt is rotating to take out oil. The coolant carry over is again transported back the coolant tank.
To take out Un-emulsified oil from coolant
• Very compact. Occupies less space.
• Auto belt tensioning.
• Excellent collection efficiency.
• Can be made suitable for viscous oil.
• Very smooth & silent operation.
• Runs on only one drive. Requires lesser power.
• Most economic & cost effective.