Gravity filters take a large shop floor area. When there is restriction in space available a Compact band is suggested. As the dirty fluid is transferred using a pump, this filtration system can be placed away from the machine also.
In this filter the filter paper is held between a pair of sealing discs & a permeable support belt. Dirty fluid is dropped in the trough formed with filter paper at the bottom. The fluid passes through the filter paper leaving the dirt on it. The layer of dirt gathered on the filter paper achieves finer filtration. The filter is mounted directly on top of the tank, letting clean fluid in the tank.
As the filter paper chokes, the fluid level above the filter paper rises. This activates a level switch, starting a drive coupled to the rollers, supporting the permeable support belt. This ejects part of the dirty filter paper & dirt to bin, pulling in clean filter paper from the roll.
Features & Benefits :
• Suitable for fine filtration.
• Filtration capacity : 50 l/min to 3000 l/min. Used in parallel for higher flows.
• Higher fluid column due to drum type design.
• Totally automatic operation.
• Ease of maintenance.
• Ideal for individual machines
• Customized design to suit your specific requirement.
• Standard sized modules are mentioned in attached PDF catalogue.