Scraper Conveyer is a simplest device to handle course dirt in bulk. It can be designed in several forms: inserted in a machine tunnel or placed at the bottom of dirty fluid holding tank. It also can be used in combination with a verity of filtration / separation devices.
Wipers are attached to a moving chain placed in trough (tank) holding dirty cutting fluid. Sediment course dirt is moved along with the wipers in a bin placed at one end of trough.
The sketch shows two basic types of conveyers. Type A is normally used in machine tools, in combination with a magnetic separator (optional) to handle finer magnetic dirt. Type B shows a scraper conveyer placed at dirty fluid holding tank, in combination with Up-flow drum filters (optional) to handle large quantity of non-magnetic dirt.
Features & Benefits :
• Simplest device to handle course dirt in bulk. Non consumables.
• Can be used in combination with filtration and separation device.
• Totally automatic operation. Automatic jamming sensor. Forward – Reverse logic.
• Can be inserted in machine beds.
• Can be used as collection tank.
• Can be customized to suit your requirement.
• Standard sized modules are mentioned in attached PDF catalogue.